Sunday, May 3, 2009

How to fix your computer depending on what is wrong with it


Hello,


My name is Monica Hernandez A.K.A. FoxyFast; I am a soon to be graduate computer programmer. I have 5 years experience fixing computers. The years have gone by and more and more I learn that fixing a computer has its tips and trick to do it quicker, safer and sure that you will be able to fix it.

Computers are easy and repetitive once you get to know them but sometimes things go wrong and they end up not working the way you want them to.

I just want to help you all so that your life can be easier with a computer that runs smoothly. For this I have created this blog to give you some help in fixing some simple things that your computer might need repairing.

Each week I will be posting different issues that your computer might be suffering from, and I will tell you how to fix does small glitches or big problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment